Best Binary Broker!
Perfect for beginners!
Free Demo Account! Free Trading Education!
Only for experienced traders!
What is Binary Options Trading? Analysis of Features, Benefits and Pricing
IQ Option No. 1 Software
Binary options trading is a form of trade that offers two options – either the price of a particular asset goes up or down, and you have to guess which direction the price moves in a specified time. It first came as an over-the-counter trading system in bourses and stock exchanges. The Internet has ushered in its widespread popularity starting in 2008.
Even if you are not a market trader or financial specialist, you may have already heard of binary options simply because of its phenomenal growth. Although binary options has long been in existence , it wasn’t until the development of online platforms that binary options trading became popular.
Assets here may refer to major currencies, commodities, stocks, and indices that are freely traded in the world market and national exchanges. What is binary options trading but a type of investment; a financial instrument where you place a certain amount/investment on a particular asset and if its price goes to where you predicted it will be, you get your payout – your investment plus the promised percentage earnings offered by the broker. You’ll be using the services of binary options brokers which will provide you the trading platform and tools as well as any other assistance that you may need.
Sounds easy, right? It is, but you will be forewarned by binary options brokers themselves that this type of trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors because there is the real possibility that you may lose all your invested capital. Binary options is also called an “all-or-nothing” trading because if you make the wrong prediction, it’s goodbye to your investment, all of it. While some binary options brokers return a small portion of your investment even for losing trades, you’ll still be advised that you should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
In this article, we’ll examine the many aspects of binary options trading, including the following:
What Does Binary Options Trading Do?
What is binary options trading but a means for you to earn more. The purpose of binary options trading is basically to give you the opportunity to profit off your investment in the right and legal way. There are several common attributes and features of binary options. Understanding them will answer the question – what does binary options trading do? Here are 6 aspects to know before taking part in binary options.
- It’s simple. Binary option is a simple financial product which allows an investor to determine the future movement of an asset’s price which is just one of two directions – up or down.
- Underlying assets vary. Assets can be world currencies (USD, EURO, AUD, etc), stocks (Google, Microsoft, Apple, and many others), commodities (gold, silver, oil, agricultural produce), indices (index funds, futures, other derivatives), and lately cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin). Some brokers can offer you hundreds of assets that you can trade in.
- Trading is fast. Short-term timeframes can be as little as 30 seconds or 60 seconds to work your traded amount. This is riskier although you can make money quicker since you can trade multiple times in a day. On the other hand, you can opt for longer timeframes (minutes, hours or even a month) which generally gives bigger payout.
- You need a broker. You need a binary options broker so you can open an account with them, use their trading platform, avail of their tools (demo account, historical charts), and rely on their customer support and services (i.e. payment processing, withdrawals).
- Payouts vary. Payouts for correct predictions differ from broker to broker but are usually in the range of 70% to 90%. This means that if you place a trade for $100, you get $170 or $190 in return. For a wrong prediction, you lose all. Now you know how vital it is that you hone your skills and learn to make the right predictions which we’ll tackle in the next sections.
- Go for legitimate brokers. A most important reminder when it comes to choosing a binary options broker – get a legitimate one. A highly popular trading mechanism used by millions of people worldwide is bound to produce fake, fly-by-night brokers out to dupe unsuspecting investors. And there are many of them out there. Be fastidious in your research and background check to see, among others, if the broker is licensed and regulated by the proper government authority; has a professional and modern website complete with relevant information (office address, contact numbers, email); offers several payment/withdrawal methods (payment gateways, credit cards, wire transfers); boasts of having received awards and honors; and generally have good feedback/comments from users and clients. All these you can search online. If you find red flags, stay away. You’ll be entrusting your investment; hence it is paramount that you transact only with a real and reputable broker.
Why Use Binary Options Trading?
After reading the preceding section on what binary options trading do, you might be prompted to reply – why not? We’ll reinforce that positive response by showing you the distinction between binary options trading and conventional day trading or investment in forex and stock trading. Later in the article we’ll enumerate the advantages of binary options. But first, why use binary options trading? Why not invest in traditional trading? The two are different as far as the following are concerned: risk factor, profitability, assets handling, sustainability, and the learning aspect. Let’s go over each.
- Lower risk. Every investment using a financial instrument carries with it some risks; the levels just vary. In traditional trading, wins and losses are dependent on the rise and fall of the value of an asset. You can lose a considerable amount of money when that value drops significantly or vice versa – profit big if the value rises to a great degree. Either way, you won’t know beforehand how much you’ll win or lose. It’s the other way around with binary options trading because you can tell in advance how much you’ll win or lose since you have put in a particular amount you’re willing to risk before you commit to a trade. If you placed in $100 for a 70% return, you know you’ll get $170 for a right prediction and nothing for a wrong one. No surprises with this trade since you know the risk you’re willing to go through.
- More profitable. Both types of trading can be profitable to a seasoned investor who relies on experience and expertise. The edge of binary trading is when it comes to payouts. As you’ve learned earlier, the rates of payouts differ per broker; some can even give you 100% or more which means double the amount of your investment for a winning trade. In regular trading the profit rate can be up to 20%, and that is if you’re lucky. This means that in traditional trading you have to buy and sell very large number of assets or by volume if only to realize more profits. According to a 2020 Optimove statistics, binary option traders have a conversion rate 34% higher than forex traders.
- Simpler assets handling. This is a major difference between binary options trading and trading in forex or stocks. In the former you simply make a prediction in the price movement of an asset you choose while with the latter you need to buy assets and sell them later when their price appreciates in order to generate profits. You can see here that traditional trading is quite more complicated when it comes to how you handle assets.
- More sustainable. The time it takes to profit from your investment is very much shorter with binary options than with conventional trading. With short term trades in binary options, you have seconds, minutes or a few hours to generate substantial income if you come up with the right prediction. That is not the case with stock trading. When you buy stocks, you might have to wait several days or weeks for its value to inch up even just for a small percentage before you are able to sell to make a little profit. Just to compensate for that you have to buy in large volumes to make a bigger profit. Not so with binary options; you can sustain your earnings with smaller amounts and more frequent trading, and profit in shorter time.
- Easier to learn. The simple mechanism in binary options trading makes it easier to understand. You just predict the movement of an asset which, by definition of binary options, goes to only one of two directions. You can increase your chances of making the right predictions by going over historical movements of such assets, determine and anticipate events that affect their movements, and find patterns and trends that influence asset prices. Previous data can easily be provided by the broker and trading platform which you can study and analyze. Traditional trading is much more difficult because aside from predicting the movement of an asset you also have to asses the size or volume of the movement or else you won’t be able to make any profits. When it comes to money matters, you’re better off with a more straightforward system.
GTOptions: Uses the popular SpotOn trading platform that features several trading tools.
How Does Binary Options Trading Work?
As we’ve pointed out earlier, binary options have only one of two directions to go – up or down, or “high/low” which is one of the most popular options. You can get it right or you can get it wrong. There is no middle option. So how does binary options trading work? In its simplest, it goes like this with the broker and their online trading platform:
- Open an account. You open an account with the broker company. Some will require you to put in a minimum deposit while others will let you first open a demo account so you can practice trading with virtual currencies or credits.
- Start trading. When you already have an account you can start trading. With a demo account, you can choose to upgrade to a real trading account. You can then choose an asset and then predict whether its price will go up or down.
- Know your earnings. Before you commit money to the trade, the broker will show you the percentage amount that you will get in case you make the right prediction.
- Know the risks. You select the amount you want to risk (there are minimum and maximum amount you can put in) and the timeframe within which to work your trade which can be short term (30, 60, 120 seconds) or long-term (3, 5 minutes or longer).
- Wait. Once everything is accounted for, you click on a button to lock in the trade then wait.
- Withdraw your winnings. When you hit it right within the timeframe or expiry period, you get what was promised you by the broker which you can withdraw and deposit to your bank account using whatever payment/money transfer method is available.
- Or lose. If you make the wrong prediction, you lose your invested amount and you can start all over again.
When you think about it, the risk essentially lies with you and a volatile market. You may not be able to restrain yourself and put in bigger amounts without the use of better judgment and the tools made available to you by the broker to mitigate the risk. When your mindset goes into “gambling” mode and not think of binary options as a true investment opportunity then you’re setting yourself in for sustained losses.
Best Binary Broker!
Perfect for beginners!
Free Demo Account! Free Trading Education!
Only for experienced traders!
You can discipline yourself but a volatile market is something you can’t control. The good news is that you can have enough information and data on how major currencies and prices of stocks and commodities behave in the market. Analyzing them can hone your trading skills and strategies, and prepare you to make more accurate predictions. That is the mark of a true investor.
OneTwoTrade: Offers more than 350 trading assets and 5 trading options.
Advantages of Binary Options Trading
The advantages of binary options trading are many as you’ve learned from the earlier sections. And one of the biggest edges that you get compared to other trading types is that you have readily available information on how trading with a particular asset can likely end up. You know exactly how much is at stake (your trading amount), how much you stand to gain (investment plus percentage if you make the right prediction), the risks involved (you may lose everything with the wrong prediction), and how long it takes to make a profit – or not – from your investment (timeframe you chose). Given all these, you have the following advantages with binary options particularly with your trusted broker and their online trading platform:
- Simplicity. Trading with binary options is literally just a click away.
- Accessibility. Since it’s online, you can trade from any internet connected device. With mobile apps provided by brokers, you can trade on the go.
- Control. Even before you make your first trade, you already know the possible outcomes. The risk and rewards are known so you have better grasp of your next move.
- Convenience. No need to be bogged down by details such as exiting trades, putting orders, monitoring positions, and the like; your broker and trading app can take care of that.
- Hassle-free. There are no liquidity concerns since you do not own underlying assets which allows your broker to offer numerous strike prices and timeframes, giving you lots of trading options.
- No commissions or fees. Brokers generally do not charge commissions or fees for winning trades.
- Multiple assets. Investors can select from a wide range of assets to trade in with some brokers offering hundreds of them.
- Trade as much as you like. With short term options, you can trade numerous times a day – as much as you can afford to invest.
- You can master it. You can study historical charts and analyze financial instrument quotes which usually come with the trading platform; you can be on the lookout for events that influence asset prices; try demo accounts to hone trading strategies; and just be wise, prudent and collected come trading time. You can be a seasoned binary options trader if you put enough effort in mastering it. After all, prediction is based on what happened in the past and it’s a skill that you can sharpen to your advantage and, in binary options, for your profits.
Stockpair: Trading platform built with the latest financial technology
Cost of Binary Options Trading
The cost of binary options trading here refers to the minimum deposit you have to make to open an account with the broker/company to start using their trading platform, as well as the minimum and maximum amount that you can trade (or purchase a contract/option as some brokers would call it) which will form part of your initial investment. The cost differs per broker but to give you an idea, here’s a sampling:
Note that many brokers allow you to start off with a demo account (with virtual credits/currency) so you can practice trading. You can then convert the demo account into a real money account by which time you are required to deposit a certain amount that you will use for live trading.
Examples of Binary Options Brokers
To give you an idea of the current landscape, here are some examples of binary options brokers.
- GTOptions is a relatively new player in the industry established in 2020 by Eufal Ltd based in Nicosia, Cyprus. It offers several types of binary options such as Option Builder, One Touch, High/Low, and 60 seconds, with more than 70 assets that you can trade in. Payout per trade ranges from 65% to 85% depending on the asset and option you choose and the trade amount. The broker requires a minimum deposit of $250 with a minimum trade at $5 and maximum of $3,000. It uses the SpotOption trading platform and offers tools such as economic calendar, trading signals, and daily/weekly market review.
- OneTwoTrade operates out of Malta and also utilizes the popular SpotOption trading platform. It offers over 350 trading assets and five different trading options – Classic, Short Term, Long Term, Pairs and One Touch. Minimum deposit is $250 and payout can reach up to 80% of your investment for correct predictions. The broker offers four types of accounts and traders can avail of a variety of promotional deals and offers. It supports a number of deposit and withdrawal methods such as credit cards, bank transfers, e-wallet, and payment gateways.
- Stockpair offers its own in-house trading platform that has an array of tools and features to help both new investors and long-time traders. The platform is built with the latest financial technology to ensure the trade reliability, fund security, data transparency, and information privacy. It also has technical analysis charts to assist traders in financial business intelligence, and market forecast and assessment. The broker is based in Cyprus and licensed by CySEC. Its minimum deposit is $250, offers payouts from 75% to 80%, and has no limits on withdrawals.
- GrandOption provides binary option traders with the Tech Financials trading platform. While it is unlike most trading platforms offered by alternative binary options traders, Tech Financials features a wide interface with a customizable trading chart and allows traders to manage multiple trades while at the same time review their trading history. Also, the Tech Financials platform is easy to understand and use with built-in features such as informative price charts, dashboard with price history, traders choice bar, and technical analysis indicators, among others.
How to Succeed with Binary Options Trading 2020
Welcome to the largest expert guide to binary options and binary trading online. BinaryOptions.net has educated traders globally since 2020 and all our articles are written by professionals who make a living in the finance industry and online trading. We have close to a thousand articles and reviews to guide you to be a more profitable trader in 2020 no matter what your current experience level is. If you wish to discuss trading or brokers with other traders, we also have the world’s largest forum with over 20 000 members and lots of daily activity. Read on to get started trading today!
What is a Binary Option and How Do You Make Money?
A binary option is a fast and extremely simple financial instrument which allows investors to speculate on whether the price of an asset will go up or down in the future, for example the stock price of Google, the price of Bitcoin, the USD/GBP exchange rate, or the price of gold. The time span can be as little as 60 seconds, making it possible to trade hundreds of times per day across any global market.
Before you place a trade you know exactly how much you stand to gain if your prediction is correct, usually 70-95% – if you invest $100 you will receive a credit of $170 – $195 on a successful trade. This makes risk management and trading decisions much more simple. The outcome is always a Yes or No answer – you either win it all or you lose it all – hence it being a “binary” option. The risk and reward is known in advance and this structured payoff is one of the attractions.
Exchange traded binaries are also now available, meaning traders are not trading against the broker.
To get started trading you first need a regulated broker account (or licensed). Pick one from the recommended brokers list, where only brokers that have shown themselves to be trustworthy are included. The top broker has been selected as the best choice for most traders.
If you are completely new to binary options you can open a demo account with most brokers, to try out their platform and see what it’s like to trade before you deposit real money.
Introduction Video – How to Trade Binary Options
These videos will introduce you to the concept of binary options and how trading works. If you want to know even more details, please read this whole page and follow the links to all the more in-depth articles. Binary trading does not have to be complicated, but as with any topic you can educate yourself to be an expert and perfect your skills.
The most common type of binary option is the simple “Up/Down” trade. There are however, different types of option. The one common factor, is that the outcome will have a “binary” result (Yes or No). Here are some of the types available:
- Up/Down or High/Low – The basic and most common binary option. Will a price finish higher or lower than the current price a the time of expiry.
- In/Out, Range or Boundary – This option sets a “high” figure and “low” figure. Traders predict whether the price will finish within, or outside, of these levels (or ‘boundaries’).
- Touch/No Touch – These have set levels, higher or lower than the current price. The trader has to predict whether the actual price will ‘touch’ those levels at any point between the time of the trade an expiry.
Note with a touch option, that the trade can close before the expiry time – if the price level is touched before the option expires, then the “Touch” option will payout immediately, regardless of whether the price moves away from the touch level afterwards.
- Ladder – These options behave like a normal Up/Down trade, but rather than using the current strike price, the ladder will have preset price levels (‘laddered’ progressively up or down).These can often be some way from the current strike price.As these options generally need a significant price move, payouts will often go beyond 100% – but both sides of the trade may not be available.
How to Trade – Step by Step Guide
Below is a step by step guide to placing a binary trade:
- Choose a broker – Use our broker reviews and comparison tools to find the best binary trading site for you.
- Select the asset or market to trade – Assets lists are huge, and cover Commodities, Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Forex or Indices. The price of oil, or the Apple stock price, for example.
- Select the expiry time – Options can expire anywhere between 30 seconds up to a year.
- Set the size of the trade – Remember 100% of the investment is at risk so consider the trade amount carefully.
- Click Call / Put or Buy / Sell – Will the asset value rise or fall? Some broker label buttons differently.
- Check and confirm the trade – Many brokers give traders a chance to ensure the details are correct before confirming the trade.
Choose a Broker
Options fraud has been a significant problem in the past. Fraudulent and unlicensed operators exploited binary options as a new exotic derivative. These firms are thankfully disappearing as regulators have finally begun to act, but traders still need to look for regulated brokers.
Note! Don’t EVER trade with a broker or use a service that’s on our blacklist and scams page, stick with the ones we recommend here on the site. Here are some shortcuts to pages that can help you determine which broker is right for you:
- Compare all brokers – if you want to compare the features and offers of all recommended brokers.
- Bonuses and Offers – if you want to make sure you get extra money to trade with, or other promotions and offers.
- Low minimum deposit brokers – if you want to trade for real without having to deposit large sums of money.
- Demo Accounts – if you want to try a trading platform “for real” without depositing money at all.
- Halal Brokers – if you are one of the growing number of Muslim traders.
The number and diversity of assets you can trade varies from broker to broker. Most brokers provide options on popular assets such as major forex pairs including the EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, as well as major stock indices such as the FTSE, S&P 500 or Dow Jones Industrial. Commodities including gold, silver, oil are also generally offered.
Individual stocks and equities are also tradable through many binary brokers. Not every stock will be available though, but generally you can choose from about 25 to 100 popular stocks, such as Google and Apple. These lists are growing all the time as demand dictates.
The asset lists are always listed clearly on every trading platform, and most brokers make their full asset lists available on their website. This information is also available within our reviews, including currency pairs.
The expiry time is the point at which a trade is closed and settled. The only exception is where a ‘Touch’ option has hit a preset level prior to expiry. The expiry for any given trade can range from 30 seconds, up to a year. While binaries initially started with very short expiries, demand has ensured there is now a broad range of expiry times available. Some brokers even give traders the flexibility to set their own specific expiry time.
Expiries are generally grouped into three categories:
- Short Term / Turbo – These are normally classed as any expiry under 5 minutes
- Normal – These would range from 5 minutes, up to ‘end of day’ expiries which expire when the local market for that asset closes.
- Long term – Any expiry beyond the end of the day would be considered long term. The longest expiry might be 12 months.
While slow to react to binary options initially, regulators around the world are now starting to regulate the industry and make their presence felt. The major regulators currently include:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – UK regulator
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec) – Cyprus Regulator, often ‘passported’ throughout the EU, under MiFID
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) – US regulator
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
There are also regulators operating in Malta and the Isle of Man. Many other authorities are now taking a keen a interest in binaries specifically, notably in Europe where domestic regulators are keen to bolster the CySec regulation.
Unregulated brokers still operate, and while some are trustworthy, a lack of regulation is a clear warning sign for potential new customers.
Recently, ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority) moved to ban the sale and marketing of binary options in the EU. The ban however, only applies to brokers regulated in the EU. This leaves traders two choices to keep trading: Firstly, they can trade with an unregulated firm – this is extremely high risk and not advisable. Some unregulated firms are responsible and honest, but many are not.
The second choice is to use a firm regulated by bodies outside of the EU. ASIC in Australia are a strong regulator – but they will not be implementing a ban. This means ASIC regulated firms can still accept EU traders. See our broker lists for regulated or trusted brokers in your region.
There is also a third option. Traders who register as ‘professional’ are exempt from the new ban. The ban is only designed to protect ‘retail’ investors. A professional trader can continue trading at EU regulated brokers such as IQ Option. To be classed as professional, an account holder must meet two of these three criteria:
- Open 10 or more trades per quarter, of €150 or more.
- Have assets of €500,000 or more
- Have worked for two years in a financial firm and have experience of financial products.
Is binary options trading legal in the USA?
Yes, trading binary options is legal in the US. The US binary options market is strictly regulated. These safeguards are in place to protect US residents, but trading is absolutely legal.
What is illegal, is for non-US based brokers (‘off shore’ brokers) to solicit US residents. It is this which has resulted in some binary options brokers receiving heavy fines, and the majority not accepting traders based in the USA. There are however, a number of options for US traders, where they can trade legally, at reputable brokers, fully regulated by the CFTC.
The US Binary options brokers list above, is tailored to display only brokers that accept US clients. Nadex and CBOE remain the only regulated exchanges however. The Nadex offering delivers binary options that mimic futures contracts more familiar to US pattern day traders.
Binary options trading in the USA
Most binary options brokers operate accounts in USD. This is seen as the ‘global currency’ within the binary options industry and therefore US clients are free to trade with funds in their local currency.
Binary options brokers will generally have their trading platform open when the market of the underlying asset is open. So if trading the NYSE, Nasdaq, DOW or S&P, the assets will be open to trade during the same hours as those markets are open. Any moves by the Federal reserve for example, will feed into binary markets immediately, just as you would expect.
Forex trading has no central market, and as such USD pairs can generally be traded around the clock for 5 days a week. Markets in Hong Kong, Europe and the US, mean that foreign currency can be traded 24 hours a day.
US Traders also have the option of using exchange traded binary options, or an over the counter (OTC) broker. So binary options trading in the US, generally delivers the same level of choice trading in Europe, but in a more closely regulated market.
Some of the links to third party websites included on our website are affiliate links. This means that we may receive commission or a fee if you click on a link that takes you through to a third party website or if you purchase a product from a third party website.
Strategies and Guides
We have a lot of detailed guides and strategy articles for both general education and specialized trading techniques. Below are a few to get you started if you want to learn the basic before you start trading. From Martingale to Rainbow, you can find plenty more on the strategy page.
Signals and Other Services
For further reading on signals and reviews of different services go to the signals page.
If you are totally new to the trading scene then watch this great video by Professor Shiller of Yale University who introduces the main ideas of options:
Education for beginners:
Types of Trades
How to Set Up a Trade
The ability to trade the different types of binary options can be achieved by understanding certain concepts such as strike price or price barrier, settlement, and expiration date. All trades have dates at which they expire.
When the trade expires, the behaviour of the price action according to the type selected will determine if it’s in profit (in the money) or in a loss position (out-of-the-money). In addition, the price targets are key levels that the trader sets as benchmarks to determine outcomes. We will see the application of price targets when we explain the different types.
There are three types of trades. Each of these has different variations. These are:
Let us take them one after the other.
Also called the Up/Down binary trade, the essence is to predict if the market price of the asset will end up higher or lower than the strike price (the selected target price) before the expiration. If the trader expects the price to go up (the “Up” or “High” trade), he purchases a call option. If he expects the price to head downwards (“Low” or “Down”), he purchases a put option. Expiry times can be as low as 5 minutes.
Please note: some brokers classify Up/Down as a different types, where a trader purchases a call option if he expects the price to rise beyond the current price, or purchases a put option if he expects the price to fall below current prices. You may see this as a Rise/Fall type on some trading platforms.
The In/Out type, also called the “tunnel trade” or the “boundary trade”, is used to trade price consolidations (“in”) and breakouts (“out”). How does it work? First, the trader sets two price targets to form a price range. He then purchases an option to predict if the price will stay within the price range/tunnel until expiration (In) or if the price will breakout of the price range in either direction (Out).
The best way to use the tunnel binaries is to use the pivot points of the asset. If you are familiar with pivot points in forex, then you should be able to trade this type.
This type is predicated on the price action touching a price barrier or not. A “Touch” option is a type where the trader purchases a contract that will deliver profit if the market price of the asset purchased touches the set target price at least once before expiry. If the price action does not touch the price target (the strike price) before expiry, the trade will end up as a loss.
A “No Touch” is the exact opposite of the Touch. Here you are betting on the price action of the underlying asset not touching the strike price before the expiration.
There are variations of this type where we have the Double Touch and Double No Touch. Here the trader can set two price targets and purchase a contract that bets on the price touching both targets before expiration (Double Touch) or not touching both targets before expiration (Double No Touch). Normally you would only employ the Double Touch trade when there is intense market volatility and prices are expected to take out several price levels.
Some brokers offer all three types, while others offer two, and there are those that offer only one variety. In addition, some brokers also put restrictions on how expiration dates are set. In order to get the best of the different types, traders are advised to shop around for brokers who will give them maximum flexibility in terms of types and expiration times that can be set.
Trading via your mobile has been made very easy as all major brokers provide fully developed mobile trading apps. Most trading platforms have been designed with mobile device users in mind. So the mobile version will be very similar, if not the same, as the full web version on the traditional websites.
Brokers will cater for both iOS and Android devices, and produce versions for each. Downloads are quick, and traders can sign up via the mobile site as well. Our reviews contain more detail about each brokers mobile app, but most are fully aware that this is a growing area of trading. Traders want to react immediately to news events and market updates, so brokers provide the tools for clients to trade wherever they are.
What Does Binary Options Mean?
“Binary options” means, put very simply, a trade where the outcome is a ‘binary’ Yes/No answer. These options pay a fixed amount if they win (known as “in the money”), but the entire investment is lost, if the binary trade loses. So, in short, they are a form of fixed return financial options.
How Does a Stock Trade Work?
Steps to trade a stock via a binary option;
- Select the stock or equity.
- Identify the desired expiry time (The time the option will end).
- Enter the size of the trade or investment
- Decide if the value will rise or fall and place a put or call
The steps above will be the same at every single broker. More layers of complexity can be added, but when trading equities the simple Up/Down trade type remains the most popular.
Put and Call Options
Call and Put are simply the terms given to buying or selling an option. If a trader thinks the underlying price will go up in value, they can open a call. But where they expect the price to go down, they can place a put trade.
Different trading platforms label their trading buttons different, some even switch between Buy/Sell and Call/Put. Others drop the phrases put and call altogether. Almost every trading platform will make it absolutely clear which direction a trader is opening an option in.
Are Binary Options a Scam?
As a financial investment tool they in themselves not a scam, but there are brokers, trading robots and signal providers that are untrustworthy and dishonest.
The point is not to write off the concept of binary options, based solely on a handful of dishonest brokers. The image of these financial instruments has suffered as a result of these operators, but regulators are slowly starting to prosecute and fine the offenders and the industry is being cleaned up. Our forum is a great place to raise awareness of any wrongdoing.
These simple checks can help anyone avoid the scams:
- Marketing promising huge returns. This is clear warning sign. Binaries are a high risk / high reward tool – they are not a “make money online” scheme and should not be sold as such. Operators making such claims are very likely to be untrustworthy.
- Know the broker. Some operators will ‘funnel’ new customer to a broker they partner with, so the person has no idea who their account is with. A trader should know the broker they are going to trade with! These funnels often fall into the “get rich quick” marketing discussed earlier.
- Cold Calls. Professional brokers will not make cold calls – they do not market themselves in that way. Cold calls will often be from unregulated brokers interested only in getting an initial deposit. Proceed extremely carefully if joining a company that got in contact this way. This would include email contact as well – any form of contact out of the blue.
- Terms and Conditions. When taking a bonus or offer, read the full terms and conditions. Some will include locking in an initial deposit (in addition to the bonus funds) until a high volume of trades have been made. The first deposit is the trader’s cash – legitimate brokers would not claim it as theirs before any trading. Some brokers also offer the option of cancelling a bonus if it does not fit the needs of the trader.
- Do not let anyone trade for you. Avoid allowing any “account manager” to trade for you. There is a clear conflict of interest, but these employees of the broker will encourage traders to make large deposits, and take greater risks . Traders should not let anyone trade on their behalf.
Which Are The Best Trading Strategies?
Binary trading strategies are unique to each trade. We have a strategy section, and there are ideas that traders can experiment with. Technical analysis is of use to some traders, combined with charts, indicators and price action research. Money management is essential to ensure risk management is applied to all trading. Different styles will suit different traders and strategies will also evolve and change.
There is no single “best” strategy. Traders need to ask questions of their investing aims and risk appetite and then learn what works for them.
Are Binary Options Gambling?
This will depend entirely on the habits of the trader. With no strategy or research, then any short term investment is going to win or lose based only on luck. Conversely, a trader making a well researched trade will ensure they have done all they can to avoid relying on good fortune.
Binary options can be used to gamble, but they can also be used to make trades based on value and expected profits. So the answer to the question will come down to the trader.
Advantages of Binary Trading
The main benefit of binaries is the clarity of risk and reward and the structure of the trade.
Minimal Financial Risk
If you have traded forex or its more volatile cousins, crude oil or spot metals such as gold or silver, you will have probably learnt one thing: these markets carry a lot of risk and it is very easy to be blown off the market. Things like leverage and margin, news events, slippages and price re-quotes, etc can all affect a trade negatively. The situation is different in binary options trading. There is no leverage to contend with, and phenomena such as slippage and price re-quotes have no effect on binary option trade outcomes. This reduces the risk in binary option trading to the barest minimum.
The binary options market allows traders to trade financial instruments spread across the currency and commodity markets as well as indices and bonds. This flexibility is unparalleled, and gives traders with the knowledge of how to trade these markets, a one-stop shop to trade all these instruments.
A binary trade outcome is based on just one parameter: direction. The trader is essentially betting on whether a financial asset will end up in a particular direction. In addition, the trader is at liberty to determine when the trade ends, by setting an expiry date. This gives a trade that initially started badly the opportunity to end well. This is not the case with other markets. For example, control of losses can only be achieved using a stop loss. Otherwise, a trader has to endure a drawdown if a trade takes an adverse turn in order to give it room to turn profitable. The simple point being made here is that in binary options, the trader has less to worry about than if he were to trade other markets.
Greater Control of Trades
Traders have better control of trades in binaries. For example, if a trader wants to buy a contract, he knows in advance, what he stands to gain and what he will lose if the trade is out-of-the-money. This is not the case with other markets. For example, when a trader sets a pending order in the forex market to trade a high-impact news event, there is no assurance that his trade will be filled at the entry price or that a losing trade will be closed out at the exit stop loss.
The payouts per trade are usually higher in binaries than with other forms of trading. Some brokers offer payouts of up to 80% on a trade. This is achievable without jeopardising the account. In other markets, such payouts can only occur if a trader disregards all rules of money management and exposes a large amount of trading capital to the market, hoping for one big payout (which never occurs in most cases).
In order to trade the highly volatile forex or commodities markets, a trader has to have a reasonable amount of money as trading capital. For instance, trading gold, a commodity with an intra-day volatility of up to 10,000 pips in times of high volatility, requires trading capital in tens of thousands of dollars. However, binary options has much lower entry requirements, as some brokers allow people to start trading with as low as $10.
Disadvantages of Binary Trading
Reduced Trading Odds for Sure-Banker Trades
The payouts for binary options trades are drastically reduced when the odds for that trade succeeding are very high. While it is true that some trades offer as much as 85% payouts per trade, such high payouts are possible only when a trade is made with the expiry date set at some distance away from the date of the trade. Of course in such situations, the trades are more unpredictable.
Lack of Good Trading Tools
Some brokers do not offer truly helpful trading tools such as charts and features for technical analysis to their clients. Experienced traders can get around this by sourcing for these tools elsewhere; inexperienced traders who are new to the market are not as fortunate. This is changing for the better though, as operators mature and become aware of the need for these tools to attract traders.
Limitations on Risk Management
Unlike in forex where traders can get accounts that allow them to trade mini- and micro-lots on small account sizes, many binary option brokers set a trading floor; minimum amounts which a trader can trade in the market. This makes it easier to lose too much capital when trading binaries. As an illustration, a forex broker may allow you to open an account with $200 and trade micro-lots, which allows a trader to expose only acceptable amounts of his capital to the market. However, you will be hard put finding many binary brokers that will allow you to trade below $50, even with a $200 account. In this situation, four losing trades will blow the account.
Cost of Losing Trades
Unlike in other markets where the risk/reward ratio can be controlled and set to give an edge to winning trades, the odds of binary options tilt the risk-reward ratio in favour of losing trades.
When trading a market like the forex or commodities market, it is possible to close a trade with minimal losses and open another profitable one, if a repeat analysis of the trade reveals the first trade to have been a mistake. Where binaries are traded on an exchange, this is mitigated however.
Spot Forex vs Binary Trading
These are two different alternatives, traded with two different psychologies, but both can make sense as investment tools. One is more TIME centric and the other is more PRICE centric. They both work in time/price but the focus you will find from one to the other is an interesting split. Spot forex traders might overlook time as a factor in their trading which is a very very big mistake. The successful binary trader has a more balanced view of time/price, which simply makes him a more well rounded trader. Binaries by their nature force one to exit a position within a given time frame win or lose which instills a greater focus on discipline and risk management. In forex trading this lack of discipline is the #1 cause for failure to most traders as they will simply hold losing positions for longer periods of time and cut winning positions in shorter periods of time. In binary options that is not possible as time expires your trade ends win or lose. Below are some examples of how this works.
Above is a trade made on the EUR/USD buying in an under 10 minute window of price and time. As a binary trader this focus will naturally make you better than the below example, where a spot forex trader who focuses on price while ignoring the time element ends up in trouble. This psychology of being able to focus on limits and the dual axis will aid you in becoming a better trader overall.
The very advantage of spot trading is its very same failure – the expansion of profits exponentially from 1 point in price. This is to say that if you enter a position that you believe will increase in value and the price does not increase yet accelerates to the downside, the normal tendency for most spot traders is to wait it out or worse add to the losing positions as they figure it will come back. The acceleration in time to the opposite desired direction causes most spot traders to be trapped in unfavourable positions, all because they do not plan time into their reasoning, and this leads to a complete lack of trading discipline.
The nature of binary options force one to have a more complete mindset of trading off both Y = Price Range and X = Time Range as limits are applied. They will simply make you a better overall trader from the start. Conversely on the flip side, they by their nature require a greater win rate as each bet means a 70-90% gain vs a 100% loss. So your win rate needs to be on average 54%-58% to break even. This imbalance causes many traders to overtrade or revenge trade which is just as bad as holding/adding to losing positions as a spot forex trader. To successfully trade you need to practice money management and emotional control.
In conclusion, when starting out as a trader, binaries might offer a better foundation to learn trading. The simple reasoning is that the focus on TIME/PRICE combined is like looking both ways when crossing the street. The average spot forex trader only looks at price, which means he is only looking in one direction before crossing the street. Learning to trade taking both time and price into consideration should aid in making one a much overall trader.
Is Binary Options a Scam or Legitimate Trading Tool?
Before we analyze whether binary options is a scam or not I would like to take a look at day trading, an area which I have much experience, and see if day trading would qualify as a scam.
As a day trader many people looked В upon what I did withВ skepticism. Many thought that day trading was just a another form of gambling. Many trading companies would try to lure people with the potential to earn a living with electronic day trading with very little investment. The truth is, for the overwhelming majority of people, day trading was a losing effort. Few traders were successful; most lost money. The firms made a lot of money collecting commissions and profit share from the good traders. After my first year of day trading I was convinced that it was impossible, or nearly impossible to make money. I began back in 2002, after the bubble burst and volatility was at a virtual standstill. Few traders were making money with any of the traditional trading formulas that worked a few years earlier. I was fortunate enough to come upon someone who had a “system”. The trading system provided an “edge” in the market. When traders diligently followed the system they consistently made money. When I began trading with the system I made money on a consistent basis. I opened trading floors to teach others to trade within this system, but most did not made money. Trading within this system required extreme discipline both to enter a position and to leave a position when the rules required. Those who followed the rules diligently made money. Like mostВ professions, one needs education or skills to make a living. The same is true with day trading. Along with these skills a person must have the proper discipline in order to succeed. Its a business that is clearly not for everyone.
The same can be said for Binary Options. В The companies that set up binary option platforms and binary option brokers are in this business to make money. В The firm collects 80- 100% of a losing trade and pays outВ 60-80% on winning trades. Someone who wins on 50% of their binary option trades will lose money. Unless someone has a system that has a winning track record and the person adheres to that system consistently he will over the long term win on 50% on his trades and lose money.
Of course it is possible that some of the binary option brokers in the market are making promises that they cannot or will not fulfill. If a broker makes falseВ assertionsВ or won’t refund deposits or payout profits to a customer then that broker may be considered a scam. The binary options trading industry itself is not a scam. It may be difficult to actually profit trading binary options, but the risk and rewards are clearly displayed for the investor. Whether one makes money or not is up to the actual trader. We have completed В a series of comprehensive reviews of binary brokers. In our reviews we determine, to the best of our ability, if the brokers are providing the services that they claim to offer. В Once you have the confidence that a binary option broker is providing a legitimate service you will then be able to implement a trading style that mostВ effectivelyВ yields profitableВ tradingВ results. All of the brokers we have tested so far have proved to be providing a legitimate service. Some of our reviews include older more established brokers such asВ 24option as well as newer brokers such as Bee OptionsВ and Redwood Options.
10 Reasons why Binary Options Traders Fail
In the recent times, the binary options trading has become very popular amongst professional as well as naïve traders. Unlike, other trading platforms, the binary options trading platform offers ease of trading, simple rules, very high payouts, and eye candy features to attract traders from all strata of the trading fraternity. The binary options trading also has some very advanced features like automated trading through which one just has to deposit funds and set preferences, and then the software does the rest by placing orders to keeping a tab on the transactions. The brokerage firms which provides the binary options trading platform also allows traders to use signal services to help traders in their decision-making process. Even with so much on the platter, the traders fail to make big and continue to bleed on the street.
In this article, I have identified 10 reasons of failure for the binary options trader to help readers to succeed. This article will help seasoned as well as aspirants of the binary options trading, to better understand that there is more than just “options” in the binary options trading.
How Binary Option Robot Can Change Your Life? Check This Out!
10 Reasons why Binary Options Traders Fail • Avoid These Simple Mistakes and Make More Money Instantly! • Including Secret Strategies! •
How to Make Money with Binary Option Robot
Top Binary Option Robots in United States
Claim your free binary option robot, get started with three easy steps:
- Name of Robot
- Min. Investment
- Min. Deposit
1. Your Binary Option Robot will analyse the market and decide, which asset (currencies, indices, commodities and stocks), is right to trade at that point in time.
2. The Binary Option Robot Will Predict the Price Movement
Your robot will assess a wide-range of factors, and then make a prediction on how the assets price will move, saying: Call (up) if it believes the price will rise and Put (down), if it believes the price will fall.
3. Decide on how much you want to Invest
Then you need to decide how much you want to invest in the commodity and when that investment will expire.
4. Collect your Earnings
Finally, you collect your earnings (the good part!)
The following article provides detailed description about reasons for failure.
Exclusive offer! Get the binary option robot for free by clicking on the button below!
1. Ignorance to “Knowledge is the King”
The easiness of the binary options trading platform and simple trading format makes traders avoid the knowledge part of the trading. It is not necessary that you should go through the formal education process for learning the binary options trading as the successful traders aren’t always with some formal educational degree. Generally, Individuals think that the trial and error is the best practice to gain experience about any trading. This is the first blunder committed by the newbie. Though, the trial and error can give you a knowledge in a bitter way of losing money and time, the learnings from various educational articles, e-books, strategies, technical chart reading, usage of technical indicators and news article regarding the binary options trading can help you gain better understanding, planning and execution of the binary options trade.
The knowledge is the supreme in each and every facet of life and the binary options trading is no different. As a binary options trader, you should always be open to learning new things, even if it reduces your trading in order to achieve the larger goal. You should also invest time in learning technical indicators, reading charts and their implication to take the sound trading call. In the case of the binary options trading, technical parameters make much sense due to its short expiry duration and hence one should be able to learn and apply the knowledge gained in taking call for each and every trade.
In today’s Glocal (Global + Local) world, the internet presents a plenty of information regarding the binary options trading and I recommend you to use the internet to search and digest as much information as possible to learn the binary options trading. Always remember that the knowledge is supreme and it never makes you poor.
2. No research to find broker
As it happens with all new things, the exponential rise of the binary options trading also attracts scammers to the field and hence one should do a serious research to find the legitimate broker for the binary options trading. Any aspirant traders should look for qualities like; where it is registered, what kind of regulations it follows, deposit and withdrawal policies, customer service policies, and security policy, besides payouts and other financial policies. Search for existing customer experiences with that brokers and reviews left by consumers to better understand the broker.
Some brokers offer minimum deposit amount as low as $10 while others offer varying minimum deposit amount ranging from $200 to $250. While some brokerage firms offer minimum investment as low as $1, others allow minimum investment amount ranging from $10 to $50. The payout also varies from 60 percent to 200 percent and hence one should choose broker according to his/her requirements and which fulfills all his/her needs.
A wrong selection of broker can set you up for a bigger trap to lose all your hard earned money, and hence, I urge you to devote sufficient time to find the right binary options broker.
Failures occur every once in a while
3. Avoiding Demo/Free Account
All of us must have heard this phrase “Practice makes a man perfect”, and it makes a lot of sense when undertaking any kind of trading, specifically the binary options trading. To give you the feel and hands-on experience, almost every binary options brokerage firm provide a practice account (Demo Account or Free Account), wherein you are given a virtual currency to trade in the actual trading environment. The newbies generally avoid this demo/free account and jump on to real money to try and learn through trial and error, in the process, losing a significant amount of money and desire to continue trading. The demo accounts allow you to deploy various learnings and strategies and find the outcome, which can be very useful when you trade with a real account. You can also help you assess your trading style and show you the outcome, to further improve your winnings.
Demo account helps the trader to apply the learned strategies on the real environment and allow a trader to identify which strategy work well for him and which does not work well. By practicing on a free account, the trader can optimize the workable strategies and possibility to start its real money account on a positive note.
As a thumb rule, one should at least spend 2
3 weeks on a demo account or a free account to gain confidence and improve winning percentage, before starting with the real money account.
4. Get Swayed by emotions
Normally, we consider that any financial transaction is emotionless, but a simple glance on an average trader shows otherwise behavior. As normal human beings, we are prone to get influenced by our emotions. Continuous loss-making trades makes us angry and frustrated resulting into more loss-making trades, in turn, a mounting losses. On the other side, the winning roll makes us overconfident and in turn, makes us lose our objective and ignore some basic trade influencing aspects to make a wrong future trade. So it is imperative to understand that every trade should be a well thought out decision, in whatever streak you are. Don’t get your emotions take over your trade, as it may hamper your profitable trades and may sway you to make an irrational decision which generally results into loss-making propositions.
One should be calm and composed for each and every trade, and the trade should be a well thought out decision than an emotional one. If you are showing an irrational behavior then you should stay away from any kind of trading, as emotional decisions are always irrational and lead to considerable amount of loss to the account holder.
5. Putting everything in a one shot
The naïve traders generally put up the maximum possible amount in a single trade and loose everything in a one trade leading to frustration and giving up on trading. These further sways traders emotionally and compound losses. One must consider starting a real money account trade with minimum investment amount and build up once you gain confidence. Though, with the smaller amount it takes longer to make considerable profits, it helps to minimize your initial losses.
The binary options are a truly retail trade industry as it allows minimum deposit as low as $10, and minimum investment amount of $1. So, my recommendation for retail the trader is to start with small investment amount and then increase the investment amount as confidence grows. This way you will not lose your hard earned money in one go and you will be able to manage your money well.
One can never avoid all failures
6. No planning or strategy
Though the binary options trading is a simple form of trading, it is still a form of trading. Many newbies think that to trade in a binary option, you just need to signup, deposit funds, and trade. Though they are correct, they forget that a good plan can take their trading business to flourish. Planning ensures that each and every trade undertaken is with thoughtfulness and knowledge resulting in better-winning chances. You should always make a plan before trading for how much to invest, where to invest, and when to invest. Your plan should also incorporate sound money and risk management techniques giving due consideration to the possibility of making a loss. In addition, one must be flexible enough to make required changes in the plan, in case your plan doesn’t work as intended.
Well, planned trade execution can minimize your chances of losing money, and increases the chance of winning trades. You should consider each and every trade as a business transaction and plan for each trade and never jump on to trade without planning for the trade.
7. Too much too soon
In the binary options industry, as in any other industry, there are brokers who make false claims that you can make too many profits in a shorter time period. Such claims make traders believe that the binary options trading is quick-rich-get-scheme. Actually, the binary options trading is a profitable business only if one is organized, rational, knowledgeable, flexible and enduring. You have to remember that nothing comes cheap in the world, and everything has a price attached to it. The binary options trading is not a quick-rich-scheme and you should never get influenced by the false claims of the broker.
The trader must control their own greed to overcome such false claim, and understand that it is also a business which can have both ups and downs. Also, traders must realize that the binary options trading is still an another type of financial trading and where no one becomes rich overnight. Hence, one should have rational and realistic goals before entering the market.
8. Everything is constant
Another biggest misconception in the minds of the trader is that the market is constant and nothing changes overnight, in reality, nothing is constant except the change. Traders who do not understand that the binary options trading industry is affected by various micro and macro factors, tend to fail. So it is important as a trader to understand what affects the changes in the market and should be flexible enough to adapt to the trading environment changes. We have a natural resistant to change, but as a trader, you must overcome and treat the change as an opportunity. Skilled individuals are more consistent with their adaptation of changes and comprehend changes better.
Always remember, the only thing constant in the world is the change and no one can stop the change to happen. You should develop skills and your thought process in such a way that you are always ready for the changes, and be able to bend your plans accordingly.
9. Lack of risk management
To become a successful binary options trader one should learn strategies, but strategies only cannot make you a successful binary options trader. One must have adequate money management and risk management techniques in place to become an effective binary options trader. The zero risk management is sure to fail the trader as it won’t allow them to look at the bigger picture and manage their risk. No risk management makes trader take high-risk trades and lose big, and risk management technique can help traders to evaluate the market condition and put appropriate measures to minimize losses. One must understand that it is equally important to minimize losses and making profits in order to attain a long-term goal of becoming successful binary options trader.
By putting risk management practices in place, the binary options trader protects their money from evaporating via big losses and always have standby conservative plan to continue with trading.
10. You Think It’s Gambling, Instead of a Business
One of the biggest reason for the failure of the binary options trader is that they consider it as gambling and not as a trading business. Trader considers it as a gambling because of its structure of nothing or payout. The mistake of considering the binary options trading as gambling makes traders take undue risk and not considering as a sound business makes trader not to put sufficient efforts to learn it, resulting into higher chances of losing money.
Business owners know that short run losses and profits don’t matter in order to achieve the larger longer run gains. As a trader, you should also consider it as a business, and evaluate every profit/loss on the trade in order to perform better in the future. As a business owner, you should plan, set a rational goal, stay disciplined and organized to take your trading business on next level. The binary options trading is not a gambling but can become a potential money earning business if considered as a long term profession and not as a short-term gambling entertainer.
All traders fail sometimes.
The binary options trading is a lucrative business opportunity if an individual put efforts to learn the nitty gritty of the binary options, and show disciplined approach to it. The binary options trading is very attractive due to various reasons like 24 x 7 access, high payouts, and low account requirements. It can be a rewarding if you consider following highlights:
- Devote sufficient time to learn the theories behind the binary options trading.
- Put efforts to research right, legitimate and suitable broker.
- Make full utilization of demo/free account and use to at least for 2 to 3 weeks before starting real money trading.
- Emotions act as a deterrent and should be put aside before starting a business and consider each trade with rational and sound logic.
- Never put all your money in one go, always do staggered trading.
- Prepare and plan well, and then stick to plan to execute your trades.
- It’s not an overnight get rich scheme, it requires proper planning, organized and attentive behavior, sound knowledge and dedication to learning in order to become successful binary options trader.
- The market dynamics are there to chance very often than one would like them to, and hence you should be well prepared for changes.
- Learning strategies is not the only thing which can make you successful trader, you also need to put sound risk management and money management techniques to minimize losses.
- Consider it as a business venture and apply organized business approach to be successful binary options trader.
Exclusive offer! Get the binary option robot for free by clicking on the button below!
When is the best time to trade binary options?
Success in binary options or forex trading for that matter is hinged on a variety of variables. We can however all agree that trade entry and exit times dictate whether your trade will end in the money or out of the money.The best time to trade is always an elusive topic especially if you are new to financial trading. Well, initiating trades haphazardly is tantamount to trading career suicide. To that end, we have compiled an article detailing the best time to trade binary options.
If you are a new trader, read our article on why binary options trading is better than forex before proceeding.
Just to recap, binary options trading involves predicting whether the price of the underlying asset will rise or fall in a specific period. Unlike trading forex and other financial markets, the magnitude of price change does not affect the final result of a binary options trade and hence you don’t have to be a financial whiz to make a killing.
Best Time To Trade Stocks
New York Stocks Exchange
Although binary options brokers provide 24/7 trade platform access, it is important to note that availability of specific stocks is dependent on opening and closing times of specific stocks exchange under which it is listed. That being said, it is always upon you to do due diligence and figure out opening and closing time in your time zone.
For instance, the NYSE is usually active from 0930 hrs to 1600 hrs EST. You can trade FTSE-listed stocks from 7 am to 3:30 pm GMT. Additionally Xetra DAX can be traded from 8am to 4:30 pm GMT. So, essentially, the best time to trade stocks is when their respective markets are open. Else, you will trade against flat price movements and that can hugely affect your bottom line.
Best Time To Trade Currencies
To succeed in currency trading, you must identify the most active trade times. From experience, the best time to trade currencies with binary options is when the London-New York and London-Asian time zones overlap. For instance 0800hrs to 1100hrs GMT-5 is a perfect window to trade currencies. On the same light, it is imperative to note that currencies are most volatile when their respective exchanges are open.Best Binary Options Brokers 2020:
Best Binary Broker!
Perfect for beginners!
Free Demo Account! Free Trading Education!
Only for experienced traders!